RE:Pricing for e-access to Elsevier titles

Please can I thank all of you who have replied to my enquiry - I have had
answers worldwide all making similar points and also some helpful
suggestions.

However it does appear that although in the main we share very similar
experiences, some customers have differing awareness of what other options
exist outside of the 'big deal and 'bundles' and how much it costs.

I only know what I have been told by Elsevier - eg I had heard about the
Web Editions but didn't know what they were - assuming it was not
applicable to us as they have never been mentioned in any correspondence
per se. Another customer thought all e-access was unobtainable outside of
a deal.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, we're still trying to decide the best way
forward...

Best Wishes

Ros Doig
Serials & Inter-lending Librarian