New Features Added to Kluwer Online Journals

*Apologies for cross posting*

Kluwer has just finished rolling out feature changes and enhancements to
the Kluwer Online Journals platform.  Some additional features added to
our Journals site include:

*	Outbound reference linking via CrossRef for new articles
*	Downloadable citations in both text and RIS formats
*	Enhanced search capabilities
*	New, more intuitive navigation
*	Cleaner and clearer graphic interface
*	Immediate display of journal access via your account

These changes should not affect your account or any of your subscriptions.
Kluwer has done testing to ensure that your access is not interrupted
while we make these enhancements to our collection of over 750 current and
archived journals. However, if you experience continual or repeated access
problems, please contact Laura Perryman at laura.perryman@wkap.com
<mailto:laura.perryman@wkap.com> if you are in The Americas or Gina van
Griensven at gina.vangriensven@wkap.nl <mailto:gina.vangriensven@wkap.nl>
for the Rest of World.