Publishers List withdrawn .....

FYI -- list disappears off the web.  The Moderators.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:03:08 -0500
From: Bonnie Woodman <woodmanb@gvsu.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <arl-ereserve@arl.org>
Subject: Publishers List withdrawn .....

Just received this from Chris Prior at UWE.

***

Dear Bonnie,

I have recently been alerted to your email "Publishers list for
e-reserves", which you circulated to a mail group recently. The URL you
included was for a page based at a site at our institution, the University
of the West of England. This page has now been removed as it is incorrect,
and should not have been made available in the public domain. I would be
grateful if either you could forward a message to this effect (and copy me
in) to the mail group or let me know which mailing list this went to so
that I can do this.

Thank you.
Chris Prior
UWE