Re: FW: Usage data/license etc.

OK, I recognize that ours is perhaps a special case, where the
distribution of ip addresses tells us nothing important. Probably most
research universities have more complicated arrangments, and I can see how
this information might be of real use to them.

David Goodman
Research Librarian and
Biological Sciences Bibliographer
Princeton University Library