Re: Web sites accompanying textbooks

Stephen,

When I'm aware of these situations I register myself to prevent anyone
else from becoming "first lucky borrower."  As you observe, though, I
can't and don't share the password, so the website becomes institutionally
useless.  (Actually, I tell my colleagues that I'll access any such site
myself in an emergency to find needed information for them.  I've had
exactly one request to do so in more than two years.)

-- Carl

Carl A. Anderson
Coordinator of Technical Services
MCP Hahnemann University Libraries