advice please

Please pardon cross-posting:

My interest is in starting a forum/website for issues pertaining to
usability of library electronic subscription resources. Over and over
again I am shocked at the egregious violations of basic usability that
librarians and their patrons are asked to endure by the various vendors.
Sloppy, shoddy and unacceptable interfaces are the rule rather than the
exception.

As far as I know the only resources that even faintly address this issue
are the Charleston Advisor and the Digital Reference Reviews on Gale.

Are there any other resources for librarians that critique site usability
for subscription resources?

What are some of the features you'd like to see incorporated into such a
site?

Thank you,

Liz Linton
Electronic Resources Librarian