Re: OUP CD-ROM license

hi

what u seem to want to know is a classic case of a shrinkwrap license
agreement--it is immaterial whether u sign the agreement or not--if u have
taken off the plastic cover then u are bound by the terms of the license
agreement--regarding the issue of circulating it--please see on the
license agreement, there will probably be a clause for multiple licenses
so that the same CD can be installed on more than 1 computer/terminal
regards

kartike