Query re. BYTES Project

>From a liblicense-l reader:

From: "rahmad" <rahmad@infotalk.com>
To: <liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu>
Subject: E-Book Award
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 20:56:54 -0600

I am looking for the report that was submitted re. this project.  Any idea
where I can get this.

Thx.

[NOTE from the Moderator:  This project work is ongoing and we expect
to have a final report in spring of 2001.  Ann Okerson]
_______________

Andrew W. Mellon Foundation Makes Award to NERL's BYTES Project

The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation has granted $42,000 to the Yale University
Library to fund a one-year pilot project that will be conducted by eight
of the eighteen members of NERL (the NorthEast Research Libraries
consortium).  The project is called BYTES, Books You Teach Every Semester,
and grows out of the NERL libraries' desire to exploit and influence
effectively the rapidly developing electronic book marketplace, which
began clearly to emerge in 1999.  The participating institutions include:
Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Harvard
University, New York University, Syracuse University, University of
Connecticut, and Yale University.

--end--