From: kartanand@123india.com [mailto:kartanand@123india.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 12:22 AM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Re: OUP CD-ROM license

what u seem to want to know is a classic case of a shrinkwrap license
agreement--it is immaterial whether u sign the agreement or not--if u have
taken off the plastic cover then u are bound by the terms of the license
agreement--regarding the issue of circulating it--please see on the
license agreement, there will probably be a clause for multiple licenses
so that the same CD can be installed on more than 1 computer/terminal
regards

kartike