RE: ILL & Licensing questions

Is anyone using the MARC format in keeping track of ILL information about
e-journals?  For example, does anyone use the Lending Policy and
Reproduction Policy fixed fields in the MARC serials holdings format,
perhaps combined with one of the notes fields, for information about
whether ILL is possible at all, whether ILL is OK from articles printed
out, etc.?  (I realize the MARC holdings format is not widely implemented
yet but I wonder whether the early adopters are using it this way?)

Susan J. Barnes
Network Librarian, Resource Sharing
NN/LM PNR
Health Sciences Library Box 357155