Re: Nature

Harvard's letter to Nature is posted on HOLLIS for the benefit of our
community at

<http://lib.harvard.edu/e-resources/details/n/naturexx.html>.

(and a postscript for those of you who are clipping all these liblicense
postings for posterity - please feel free to use the corrected version of
my original message below, lest the errancy of my receive(d) words be
propagated throughout the net universe in the vaunted name of Harvard...)

Ivy