EASY demonstration

I am forwarding this message because it may be of wider interest.  If you
are at Online, I recommend having a look at this!

Sally Morris, Secretary-General
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK

Phone:  01903 871686 Fax:  01903 871457 E-mail:  sec-gen@alpsp.org.uk
ALPSP Website  http://www.alpsp.org.uk

Learned Publishing is now online, free of charge, at
www.alpsp.org.uk/journal

_____