RE: Including eReserve provisions in licensing contracts

It seems to me that if you're talking about links to material that the
campus community has access to anyway, there shouldn't be any need for
special license language.  If the users are authenticated, it shouldn't
matter whether they're accessing the material from a page titled
"Electronic Journals" or from one titled "Course Reserve."  If you're
talking about scanning physical copies of journals, that's a copyright
issue, of course, but probably not one that will be addressed in your
licenses for electronic products.

Rick Anderson
Electronic Resources/Serials Coordinator
The University Libraries
University of Nevada, Reno
1664 No. Virginia St.
Reno, NV  89557