- Council of Australian University Librarians (CAUL) sponsors an Electronic Information Resources Consortium (CEIRC), which negotiates and facilitates access to electronic resources for all 39 Australian universities, the 8 New Zealand universities and a group of 22 other organisations in Australia and New Zealand with interest in research resources (publicly-funded research organisations, government departments and higher education institutions.) See their eResources & Licence Management website.
- The Canadian Research Knowledge Network (CRKN) is a partnership of Canadian universities, dedicated to expanding digital content for the academic research enterprise in Canada. Model license agreement.
- Consortia Canada is a coalition of Canadian library consortia working together to licence electronic information resources of national interest and relevance.
- Current licenses offered by SURF, the collaborative organization of Dutch higher education and research in the field of network services and ICT. Formerly, a Covenant was offered between Scientific and Professional Publishers of the Dutch Publishers Association and the cooperative body Innovation Scientific Information Supply.
- New Zealand‘s Electronic Purchasing in Collaboration (EPIC) initiative provides New Zealanders access to electronic resources (e-resources) through a consortium of member libraries.
- Turkish National Site License: from ANKOS (Anatolian University Library Consortium), a description of the national site license project..
- See also “TÜBİTAK EKUAL” (National Academic License for Electronic Resources), a further description of the project that provides electronic information services, enabling research institutions in Turkey efficient and widespread access to electronic information resources of academic interest.
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) site licenses.
- A Recommended Practice of the National Information Standards Organization, SERU, Shared Electronic Resource Understanding, from the NISO.
Last updated: January 23, 2023