[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Microsoft Reader...
- From: "Hamaker, Chuck" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 18:07:54 EDT
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAN FRANCISCO -- The Seybold Seminars San Francisco/21st Century Publishing conference kicked off Monday morning with Microsoft Corp. formally introducing its new electronic book technology. Dick Brass, Microsoft vice president of technology development, said the long-awaited Microsoft Reader with ClearType font-rendering technology is aimed at making "the installed base of PCs and laptops function as e-books." This article is from PC Week (http://www.pcweek.com/). Visit this page on the Web at: http://www.zdnet.com/pcweek/stories/news/0,4153,1016156,00.html