[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Publisher/aggregator/vendor consortial representatives??
- To: "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Publisher/aggregator/vendor consortial representatives??
- From: "Sloan, Bernie" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 17:50:52 EDT
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I was wondering how many publishers/aggregators/vendors of Web-based electronic resources have strategic account specialists, marketing folks, or other similar staffers charged solely with dealing with library consortia? It seems as if the consortial marketplace (including the number of individual consortia) continues to grow, and I am curious about what different vendors are doing to accomodate this way of doing business. If you are such a consortial rep, or if your company or organization has someone charged with this task, I'd appreciate hearing from you. Thanks! Bernie Sloan Senior Library Information Systems Consultant University of Illinois Office for Planning and Budgeting 338 Henry Administration Building 506 S. Wright Street Urbana, IL 61801 Phone: (217) 333-4895 Fax: (217) 333-6355 E-mail: email@example.com