Re: Electronic Preprints...

Heather,  you might want to peek at the PAMnet archive page,

http://listserv.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A1=ind9904&L=pamnet

and  especially the note from Pat Kreitz.  She tells us about a useful
SLAC report summarizing recent experiences with managing "grey" lit.

Of course, it isn't at all clear how this might play in the life sciences.

				--Carol