Acceptable Licensing Terms

Hello.  I happen to have a very similar question to the one posted by
Bernie Sloan. The group I am on has been charged with drafting a document
listing our licensing principles and preferences. Could anyone point me in
the direction of sample documents? I'm familiar with the ACRL and CIC
policy statements. I'm looking more for policies created for use
internally by individual libraries.  Any and all leads are appreciated.

If others on this list are in the process of drafting similar documents I
would be very interested in comparing experiences.

Thank You.   --Eric Novotny

Eric Novotny
Assistant Reference Librarian                         novotny@uic.edu
Reference Dept. - Main Library                         (312) 996-4661
University of Illinois at Chicago                  FAX (312) 413-0424