Threaded Index

Lexis/Nexis/CIS COMPASS

Having represented NELLCO's law school's in our contract for CIS COMPASS,
I can tell you that CIS never intended for Lexis to put their Index up.
CIS accidentally found out by some customers that it was being offered
through Lexis and asked Lexis to pull it.  Many of my customers were not
happy about the outcome especially when they had subscribed to CIS
COMPASS.  I would not anticipate it to be made available via Lexis.  This
is another example in the legal community where law publishers are merging
and the end user suffers.  However, the INDEX on Lexis doesn't compare to
the COMPASS product. Diane

http://www.library.yale.edu/liblicense
© 1996, 1997 Yale University Library
Please read our Disclaimer