[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RSS Feed Created for liblicense-l
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RSS Feed Created for liblicense-l
- From: "Okerson, Ann" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 19:30:58 EDT
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Dear Readers: I'm happy to report that for those who wish to see liblicense in your newsreader, we can now offer that service. The RSS feed address to use is: http://mmmmail.com/liblicense-rss.xml Now, if you might want to *post* to the list as well, you *must* also be subscribed to the listserv. But if you don't wish to receive each listserv message (or digest) any longer, you will want to send this message to firstname.lastname@example.org: set liblicense-l nomail ack Then, you will not receive the mail messages, but you *will* be able to post, and you will see liblicense in your newsreader. My thanks to Scott Matheson of Hogwarts's -- oops, sorry, Yale's -- wizard crew for help in setting this up and to Rickard Carlsson of the Swedish Royal Library for help in testing it. We try not to intrude with administrivial messages and exhortations very often, but I can't refrain from adding thanks to our many friends and colleagues on this list for continuing to make it as interesting and informative as it has become. We'll be interested in your reactions to the RSS feed. With best wishes, Ann Okerson List Owner
- Prev by Date: APS Redefines Length: How much is a picture worth?
- Next by Date: Challenging the Access Crisis
- Previous by thread: APS Redefines Length: How much is a picture worth?
- Next by thread: Re: RSS Feed Created for liblicense-l