[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Electronic Resources & Libraries Seeking Program Proposals
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Electronic Resources & Libraries Seeking Program Proposals
- From: "Westfall, Micheline" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 22:06:22 EDT
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Electronic Resources & Libraries Conference has begun to accept program proposals for the 2011 conference in Austin, Texas. Pre-Conferences are scheduled to be held on 27 February 2011 and the regular conference begins the morning of 28 February and runs through mid-day on 2 March. We are encouraging proposals for the following program tracks: Managing E-Resources in Libraries Collection Development and Assessment Workflow and Organizations External and User Relationships Emerging and Future Technologies Scholarly Communication and Licensing Library as Publisher Please see the call for proposals on the Electronic Resources and Libraries website for more details: http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/presenters/call-for-proposals Proposals will be accepted through 15 November 2010 and early submissions will be given priority. Lastly, registration has also opened for the conference. If you are interested in attending, please take advantage of early registration by clicking on the bright red registration button on the web site: http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/ We look forward to reading your submissions! ER&L Program Planning Team
- Prev by Date: The editorial fallacy
- Next by Date: SSP IN 2010 Conference - EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS SEPT. 10!
- Previous by thread: The editorial fallacy
- Next by thread: SSP IN 2010 Conference - EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS SEPT. 10!