[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
More information about Wiley Online Library available
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: More information about Wiley Online Library available
- From: "Gillingham, Emily - Oxford" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 20:48:03 EDT
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Dear all We have added some more updated resources and information about the forthcoming Wiley Online Library to our Information site here: http://www.wileyonlinelibrary.com/info This includes: - More detailed FAQs about Usage Data - Promotional Tools, including logos and text which you can use to raise awareness of the new site to your user community (more will follow including online buttons/banners, posters, user guides, tutorials, etc) - The full list of new journal website URLs which can be used for linking after the launch of the new site (the OpenURL and DOI linking syntax and URL structure are also available, as well as new website URLs for all our subject sites) - A new slide show with screens from across the new site - You will also find some suggestions for supporting the launch of the new site in the Information for Librarians section We have also now added banners to Wiley InterScience pages to raise awareness about the upcoming change in the site amongst the user community. More information about the launch timeframe and planned downtime will follow. If you have any questions, please contact your usual Wiley-Blackwell representative or me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org Best wishes, Emily Emily Gillingham Director, Library and Institutional Marketing Wiley-Blackwell - John Wiley & Sons email@example.com http://www.wileyonlinelibrary.com/info
- Prev by Date: [MUSE_News] Project MUSE News . . .
- Next by Date: question re: end users indemnifying publisher/vendor
- Previous by thread: [MUSE_News] Project MUSE News . . .
- Next by thread: question re: end users indemnifying publisher/vendor