[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Dramatic Growth of Open Access: 12/11/09 Early Year-End Edition
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Dramatic Growth of Open Access: 12/11/09 Early Year-End Edition
- From: Heather Morrison <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 21:03:40 EST
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
The December 11, 2009 early year-end edition of the Dramatic Growth of Open Access is now available, at: http://poeticeconomics.blogspot.com/2009/12/dramatic-growth-of-open-access-december.html Highlights include: Strong growth in open access mandates; institutional mandates have tripled since last year. DOAJ is over 4,400 titles, grew by over 700 titles or about 2 titles per day in the last year. OpenDOAR has increased to over 1,500 open access archives. Scientific Commons grew by more than 8 million publications for a total of over 32 million. E-LIS has passed an important milestone of 10 thousand items. More than 16 million books are now freely available under OCA principles or public domain, thanks to the Open Content Alliance. best, Heather Morrison, MLIS Associate Editor, Scholarly and Research Communication http://www.src-online.ca/index.php/src The Imaginary Journal of Poetic Economics http://poeticeconomics.blogspot.com
- Prev by Date: Why did OASPA admit the BMJ Group and OUP?
- Next by Date: Critique of Criteria for "Full Membership" in OASPA
- Previous by thread: Why did OASPA admit the BMJ Group and OUP?
- Next by thread: Critique of Criteria for "Full Membership" in OASPA