[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Why did OASPA admit the BMJ Group and OUP?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Why did OASPA admit the BMJ Group and OUP?
- From: Caroline Sutton <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:02:21 EST
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
OASPA announced last week that it had admitted the BMJ Group and OUP to its membership. Following this announcement I received a number of questions about our membership criteria. To clarify our criteria and the logic behind it I have prepared a blog item on this. Please see http://oaspa.org/blog/ Kind Regards, Caroline Sutton, PhD Publisher Co-Action Publishing President OASPA
- Prev by Date: [no subject]
- Next by Date: Dramatic Growth of Open Access: 12/11/09 Early Year-End Edition
- Previous by thread: [no subject]
- Next by thread: Dramatic Growth of Open Access: 12/11/09 Early Year-End Edition