[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ER&L Conference - Deadline and Details!
- To: liblicense-l <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: ER&L Conference - Deadline and Details!
- From: Bonnie Tijerina <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:35:34 EST
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Electronic Resources & Libraries Conference 2010 February 1 - 3, 2010 AT&T Executive Education & Conference Center at The University of Texas Austin, TX, USA http://electroniclibrarian.org/erlwiki ************************************** Early Registration is extended through 12/08/2009: http://www.electroniclibrarian.org/erlwiki/Registration Presentations ER&L '10 Abstracts and Session Titles: http://electroniclibrarian.org/ocs/index.php/erl/2010/schedConf/presentations Preconference Details: Three preconference workshops are planned for Sunday, January, 31, 2010. The morning workshop is 'Marketing E-Resources Successfully'. The two afternoon workshops are 'Processing, Storing, and Viewing Use Data' and '''Current Dilemmas in Information Ethics: Changing Rules of the Game'. For more details see: http://electroniclibrarian.org/erlwiki/Program#Preconference_Workshops ER&L '10 conference details are online at: http://www.electroniclibrarian.org/erlwiki If there are questions, email Bonnie Tijerina at firstname.lastname@example.org -- Bonnie Tijerina Editor, Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship Digital Collections Services Librarian University of California, Los Angeles
- Prev by Date: Re: The elephant in the room
- Next by Date: ONIX for Publication Licenses: Adding Structure to Legalese Webinar on December 9
- Previous by thread: Re: The elephant in the room
- Next by thread: ONIX for Publication Licenses: Adding Structure to Legalese Webinar on December 9