Re: Special OAIster Announcement from OCLC

On 19 September, Thomas Krichel wrote

> This rather confusing mail hints that the inclusion of OAIster
> in FirstSearch. It appears to suggest that OAIster will become
> part of a toll-gated product.

I did accept the agreement, and today received the access to
OAIster at no charge. I placed it at

http://openlib.org/home/krichel/oclc_watch/OAIster_Welcome.doc

so that others can contemplate the prize that will be theirs
when they accept the agreement.

I understand the agreement is being reworked.

Cheers,

Thomas Krichel                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
                               RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel
                                              skype: thomaskrichel