From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of Diane Costello
Sent: 13 August 2009 20:40
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: RE: Journal/Publisher 2010 price freeze info on MLA website

I've always been advised by Swets that the ALJC (ALPSP Learned
Journals Collection) was only available as a package, and that it
was not possible to subscribe to the electronic version of the
titles individually.  Ditto for BioOne titles. We are not
interested in the print version.

I'd be happy to learn that my understanding is/was wrong or that
something has changed.

Diane

----
Diane Costello
Executive Officer, CAUL (Council of Australian University Librarians),