[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Questions about Google Books settlement
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Questions about Google Books settlement
- From: "B.G. Sloan" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 07:14:06 EST
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
New, William. Questions Raised About Google Library Project's Impact On Knowledge Access. Intellectual Property Watch. 26 November 2008. "What has been heralded as a breakthrough in the digitisation of human knowledge is also raising questions about how most humans will access that knowledge, according to an expert in copyright and the public interest." Full text at: http://www.ip-watch.org/weblog/index.php?p=1332 Bernie Sloan Sora Associates Bloomington, IN
- Prev by Date: Re: Should university presses adopt an OA model for all of their scholarly books?
- Next by Date: [no subject]
- Previous by thread: Re: Should university presses adopt an OA model for all of their scholarly books?
- Next by thread: Re: Questions about Google Books settlement