[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
2009 NASIG Regional Unconference Planned at Kansas State
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: 2009 NASIG Regional Unconference Planned at Kansas State
- From: "publicist" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 13:15:22 EST
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Save the Date! Join NASIG on March 20, 2009, in Manhattan, Kansas 2009 NASIG Regional Unconference: An Overview of Serials and Electronic Resources in Libraries Date: Friday, March 20, 2009, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Cost: $25.00 for NASIG members, paraprofessionals and support staff; $50.00 for Non-members Location: Kansas State University Hale Library Manhattan, KS 66506 The 2009 NASIG Regional Unconference wants YOUR input! The event will feature conversation and topics relevant to serials and electronic resources in libraries. How can organizations within the scholarly information industry improve to meet the needs of our community? We ask for your feedback to help form dialogues, panels and discussions. The Unconference includes: - Relevant discussions pertaining to serials and electronic resources - Brainstorm groups set to identify applicable topics for break-out sessions - Open scheduling for participants to attend break-out groups of their choice Stay tuned for further announcements with program details, agenda, and other relevant information. Send questions and/or feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org For more information about NASIG see: http://www.nasig.org Marilyn M. Carney Publicist, NASIG, Inc. email@example.com
- Prev by Date: Should university presses adopt an OA model for all of their scholarly books?
- Next by Date: Re: Any impact on 09renewal/sub due to current economical crisis
- Previous by thread: Should university presses adopt an OA model for all of their scholarly books?
- Next by thread: Michael Jensen