[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Coutts Award for Innovation in Electronic Resources Management - Deadline extended
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Coutts Award for Innovation in Electronic Resources Management - Deadline extended
- From: "Andrea Imre" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 19:52:23 EST
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
*CALL FOR NOMINATIONS* The ALCTS Collection Management and Development Section (CMDS) presents the Coutts Award for Innovation in Electronic Resources Management, which recognizes significant and innovative contributions to electronic collections management and development practice. The award consists of a citation and $2,000 generously donated by Coutts Information Services. Criteria for selection of the winner will be determined by the person's achievements, including but not limited to: * Building and managing new types of electronic collections and materials * Addressing selection issues and processes for electronic resources * Creating effective organizational structures for the workflow management and development of electronic resource collections * Increasing visibility, discovery and user access to electronic library resources Nominations should include the name, address, phone number and email address of each nominee and nominating party, a formal statement of nomination that includes a rationale, a description of any projects that the nominee has initiated and successfully completed and letters of support and endorsement. Letters of endorsement from others should provide additional evidence of the worthiness of the nominee. The number of letters of endorsement received for a nominee shall not be a determining factor in the selection process; rather, the evidence of the person's accomplishments that fulfill the intent of the award shall be the factor considered. Self-nominations will not be accepted. Current employees of Coutts Information Services are not eligible for the award. The deadline for nominations and supporting materials is Dec. 8. Nominations should be sent to: Andrea Imre, chair, Coutts Award Jury, email@example.com ******************************** Andrea Imre Electronic Resources Librarian Southern Illinois University Carbondale Morris Library 605 Agriculture Dr Carbondale, IL 62901 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prev by Date: Who DOESN'T benefits from the University of Calgary authors' fund?
- Next by Date: RE: Bioline International Call for Support
- Previous by thread: Who DOESN'T benefits from the University of Calgary authors' fund?
- Next by thread: Any impact on 09renewal/sub due to current economical crisis