Hindawi Announces its Country Web Pages

Press Release
November 6, 2008
Hindawi Announces its Country Web Pages

Hindawi is pleased to announce its "Country Web Pages," which
give its web site visitors an overview of the research output of
a particular country published in Hindawi's open access journals.
Along with the list of articles originating from the country,
these pages also list the scholars who authored these articles,
the scholars who are currently on the Editorial Boards of Hindawi
journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for
any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.

"We are very pleased with the response we have received from many
scholars, librarians, and publishers to our recently launched
Institutional Web Pages, so we decided to extend this feature to
the country level," said Ahmed Awad, Head of Information Systems
at Hindawi. "Our next project will be the creation of Research
Funder Web Pages, which we hope to release in the near future."

The Country Web Page for a particular country can be accessed
using a URL of the form "http://www.hindawi.com/countries/code/,";
where "code" is the ISO Standard 3166 two-letter code of that
particular country. For example, the Country Web Page for Germany
is located at http://www.hindawi.com/countries/de/.

More information about Hindawi's Country Web Pages, as well as
Hindawi's Institutional Web Pages, can be found at
http://www.hindawi.com/resources.html.

For more information please contact:

Paul Peters
Head of Business Development