[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fwd: Alma Swan on "Reasons researchers really rate repositories"
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Fwd: Alma Swan on "Reasons researchers really rate repositories"
- From: "Stevan Harnad" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 17:54:08 EST
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
** Cross-Posted ** Les Carr http://repositoryman.blogspot.com/ has posted a call on http://amsci-forum.amsci.org/archives/American-Scientist-Open-Access-Forum.html: Looking for Evidence of Researcher Engagement with Repositories "a collection of success stories - anecdotes of how repositories have been able to improve the lot of researchers - for appealing to institutional repository nay-sayers and open access agnostics" and the redoubtable Alma Swan http://www.keyperspectives.co.uk/aboutus/aswan.html has, as always, responded with data, posting: Reasons researchers really rate repositories http://optimalscholarship.blogspot.com/2008/10/reasons-researchers-really-rate.html ****