Need for access to print

I'll be grateful to members of this list for any information you
can provide/refer me to regarding following questions (with
reference to scholarly journals, particularly STM):

How many libraries in the US are continuing to store collection
of print copies beyond current subscription year?  Does it vary
by discipline?

How often do US library patrons request to see copy of a print
journal from previous years?

Charges libraries make for providing a print journal copy on
inter-library loan?

You can write to me directly at nawin.gupta@comcast.net

Thank you!

Nawin Gupta