From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu on behalf of Stevan Harnad
Sent: Fri 8/15/2008 11:39 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Re: The House of Cards

I kept resisting the posting of a message that amounts to "nyah,
nyah" but this is too rich: 25 Green OA self-archiving mandates
by funders worldwide, including NIH, 6/7 of RCUK and ERC, and 25
institutional mandates, including Harvard, Stanford and CERN, and
Joe and Jan think the future of green is bleak?

Chrs, S