American Society of Nephrology signs with Accucoms

**Apologies for cross posting**

We thought list members might be interested to know that the
American Society of Nephrology (ASN) has signed a deal to deliver
sales, marketing and customer support services globally.

The ASN publishes the leading kidney journal in the world, the
Journal of the American Society of Nephrology (JASN) as well as
the second most read journal by nephrologists, the Clinical
Journal of the American Society of Nephrology (CJASN).

Bob Henkel, Operations Manager, Publication ASN said " .. for the
last 3 years, we have been managing our journal sales, customer
service and marketing functions in-house with extremely limited
resources.  We know that our journals have tremendous
international scope and so outsourcing the sales and marketing
functions on a global basis makes perfect sense for us...."

For the full press release and further details please visit:
http://www.accucoms.com/about/news.htm

Thanks,
Tracy Gardner
On behalf of Accucoms