[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
January issue of the SPARC Open Access Newsletter
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: January issue of the SPARC Open Access Newsletter
- From: Peter Suber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 19:38:30 EST
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Announcement (cross-posted) *
I just mailed the January issue of the SPARC Open Access Newsletter. This issue takes a close look at the long-sought Congressional victory mandating OA at the NIH. It also contains my annual look back at OA developments from the previous year. The round-up section briefly notes 85 OA developments from December.
How to subscribe and unsubscribe to the newsletter and discussion forum.
The current and back issues are all open access, of course.
Senior Researcher, SPARC
Open Access Project Director, Public Knowledge
Research Professor of Philosophy, Earlham College
Author, SPARC Open Access Newsletter
Author, Open Access News blog
- Prev by Date: UUK Workwhop on Open Access Mandates and Metrics: PPTs now online
- Next by Date: SCIENCE rejoins JSTOR
- Previous by thread: UUK Workwhop on Open Access Mandates and Metrics: PPTs now online
- Next by thread: SCIENCE rejoins JSTOR