Re: Aggregators in STM

...And African Journals OnLine for DocDel (and aggregated
purchases soon) - www.ajol.info

if you are looking for online aggregators, there is also
www.scielo.org (all the content on there (from Latin America) is
OA), and apparently there is a Japanese one as well, but don't
know their name.

For Docdel in some regions of the world there is Subito
(German-speaking only, and think there is debate about where they
can legally trade at the moment)

Atypon is also an aggregator similar to Ingenta (they took over
Extenza - http://www.atypon-link.com/)

and Muse (*muse*.jhu.edu/ ) in the US

There is another one in the US - a printer who has diversified
into publishing/aggregating, but their name escapes me at the
moment and I am sure there are many others - but smaller

Pippa Smart
Research Communication and Publishing Consultant
3 Park Lane, Appleton, Oxon OX13 5JT,UK
Tel: +44 1865 864255
Mob: +44 7775 627688
Skype: pippasmart