Ithaka seeking a research assistant/associate

Hello,

In recent years, Ithaka's research group has been
pursuing a variety of projects to learn about how technology is
changing higher education and how academic institutions can best
manage the changes that technology is bringing. We are focusing
on three discrete areas: new approaches to teaching and learning,
changing faculty attitudes and behaviors, and the transition away
from print formats for publishers and libraries. More information
on our work is available at www.ithaka.org/research.

We are presently searching for a research assistant/associate to help us serve the
needs of the community for high-quality, objective research. Please let me know if
you are aware of a promising candidate for this position, which could be right for a
recent graduate or a junior librarian with policy/research interests. A full job
description is available here:

http://www.ithaka.org/about-ithaka/job-opportunities/research-assistant/view.

Suggestions, questions, and expressions of interest can be sent
directly to me at rcs@ithaka.org.

Thank you in advance for your
help, Roger

Roger Schonfeld