[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
May issue of the SPARC Open Access Newsletter
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: May issue of the SPARC Open Access Newsletter
- From: Peter Suber <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 18:11:56 EDT
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
* Announcement (cross-posted) *
I just mailed the May issue of the SPARC Open Access Newsletter. This issue reviews a couple of dozen trends in scholarly communication that favor open access. The round-up section briefly notes 64 developments from April.
How to subscribe and unsubscribe to the newsletter and discussion forum.
The current and back issues are all open access, of course.
Senior Researcher, SPARC
Open Access Project Director, Public Knowledge
Research Professor of Philosophy, Earlham College
Author, SPARC Open Access Newsletter
Author, Open Access News blog
- Prev by Date: NISO / PALINET Forum on June 11: Traversing the Licensing Terrain
- Next by Date: Russia and Turkey Register Green OA Self-Archiving Mandates in ROARMAP
- Previous by thread: NISO / PALINET Forum on June 11: Traversing the Licensing Terrain
- Next by thread: Russia and Turkey Register Green OA Self-Archiving Mandates in ROARMAP