[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Elsevier events at ALA Midwinter
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Elsevier events at ALA Midwinter
- From: "Menefee, Daviess \(ELS\)" <D.Menefee@elsevier.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:56:50 EST
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALA attendees are cordially invited to Elsevier's IX Annual Digital Library Symposium at Midwinter ALA, Seattle. Theme of the Symposium is: Collaboration in a Digital World Speakers: Deb deBruijn, Executive Director, Canadian Research Knowledge Network, "The Changing Nature of Consortia" Cathy Marshall, Senior Researcher, Microsoft, "Digital Collaboration among Academic Researchers" Karen Hunter, Senior VP, Elsevier, "Publishers and Librarians: Collaborators and Competitors" Date: Saturday, Jan. 20, 2007 Place: Sheraton Seattle Hotel, 1400 Sixth Avenue, Room: Metropolitan Time: 1:30--3:30 PM Refreshments provided RSVP: Lashaon McGee, email@example.com ------ Library Connect Editors' Session LIS editors will discuss their journals and editorial policies while providing useful tips on how to get published. Speakers: Connie Foster, Editor, Serials Review Beverley Geer, Associate Editor, Serials Review Tefko Saracevic, Editor-in-Chief, Information Processing & Management David Kohl, Editor, The Journal of Academic Librarianship Date: Saturday, Jan. 20, 2007 Place: Elsevier Booth #2209 Time: 11:00 AM -- 12:00 Noon See also: How to Get Published in LIS Journals--A Practical Guide. Available for downloading from this URL: http://www.elsevier.com/framework_librarians/LibraryConnect/lcpamphlet2.pdf Kind regards, Daviess Menefee Library Relations
- Prev by Date: Invitation to attend a NISO session at ALA Midwinter
- Next by Date: ALA PVLR Forum Jan 22: Libraries and University Presses Working Together?
- Previous by thread: Invitation to attend a NISO session at ALA Midwinter
- Next by thread: ALA PVLR Forum Jan 22: Libraries and University Presses Working Together?