Update from IngentaConnect: 8 new publishers, and improved subscription activation processes

Dear colleagues,

We would like to advise you of 8 new publishers whose content
will become available via IngentaConnect in the near future, and
of some new subscription management tools we will be launching
shortly which will improve the activation process.

The new publisher signings are:

Analytica Publications
Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
Medical Journals Limited
National Botanic Garden of Belgium
National Gallery Publications
Satir Institute of the Pacific
Science History Publications
Stewart Postharvest Review

A press release with further details can be found at:
http://www.ingenta.com/corporate/company/news/trade/new_pubs_nov06.htm

Our eye/to/eye newsletter, http://eyetoeye.ingenta.com/library/ will provide
updates when content for these publishers has gone live. You can choose to
receive the newsletter by logging into IngentaConnect with your
administrator username/password, and checking the "subscribed" box under
Profile -> Administrator details.

Also, our new subscription management tool will be launching
shortly. This will give publishers greater licensing flexibility,
more customization and better communications options to keep you
informed during the activation process. It is intended to make
our subscription activation processes easier and more efficient
for you.

The full press release is at:
http://www.ingenta.com/corporate/company/news/trade/sub_tool.htm

For more information, please contact help@ingentaconnect.com.

Regards,
Amel
Amel Abourachid
Library and End User Services Manager
Ingenta PLC
Unit 1 Riverside Court, Bath, BA2 3DZ, UK
T  +44 1225 361113 (Office)
T  +44 7738 944493 (Mobile)
F  +44 1225 361155
E  amel.abourachid@ingenta.com
www.ingentaconnect.com
IngentaConnect: the home of scholarly research