[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Electronic Resources Librarain Job Posting
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Electronic Resources Librarain Job Posting
- From: Beth Schuck <beth.schuck@NAU.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 20:11:08 EST
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
The Cline Library at Northern Arizona University invites=20 applications for: Electronic Resources Librarian. The position=92s=20 primary goal is to ensure consistent and integrated access to=20 licensed electronic resources in a technology-intensive learning=20 environment. As a member of Content, Access and Delivery Services=20 (CADS), the Librarian assists in evaluating and strengthening=20 access to electronic resources within the NAU course management=20 system and through various other University and Library=20 interfaces. The Librarian participates in the refinement and=20 implementation of procedures related to licensed electronic=20 resources procurement and management. As a member of a Library=20 resource specialist team, the Librarian also serves as a liaison=20 to one of the University colleges. NAU=20 <http://www4.nau.edu/president/mission2.asp> values service=20 excellence in a learner-centered environment. The Cline Library=20 focuses on all students, faculty, and staff regardless of their=20 locations and provides extraordinary service that facilitates=20 24/7 completion of course assignments and scholarship. We seek=20 personnel who are committed to the Library's mission=20 <http://www.nau.edu/library/information/aboutcline.html#mission>=20 and who are flexible and reliable in an atmosphere of rapid=20 change. The salary is $47,400 DOE; a detailed job description and=20 application procedure is located at:=20 http://hr.nau.edu/m/content/view/620/476/ . Northern Arizona=20 University is a committed Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action=20 Institution. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with=20 disabilities are encouraged to apply. NAU is responsive to the=20 needs of dual career couples. Beth Schuck Coordinator, Content, Access and Delivery Services Co-Chair Commission on the Status of Women, 2005-6 Cline Library, Northern Arizona University PO Box 6022 Flagstaff, AZ 86011 (928) 523- 6779 Beth.Schuck@nau.edu ---2071850956-976588042-1143075042=:18225--
- Prev by Date: Re: Does the arXiv lead to higher citations and reduced publisher dowloads?
- Next by Date: RE: Does the arXiv lead to higher citations and reduced publisher downloads?
- Previous by thread: Re: Does the arXiv lead to higher citations and reduced publisher dowloads?
- Next by thread: Re: Does the arXiv lead to higher citations and reduced publisher dowloads?