[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Controversy concerning "Google Print"
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Controversy concerning "Google Print"
- From: Joseph Esposito <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 21:52:19 EDT
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a good summary of the controversy among publishers concerning Google Print in Business Week. Here is the link, but it may require a subscriber's password: http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/may2005/tc20050523_9472_tc024.htm The article also links to a copy of a letter from Peter Givler, head of the AAUP, to Google, challenging the legal assumptions behind the Google program. A better researcher than I may be able to find a link to Givler's letter that does not require the Business Week password. -- Joe Esposito