[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
European Heart Journal Institutional Perpetual Access pre-2005.
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: European Heart Journal Institutional Perpetual Access pre-2005.
- From: "MUKHERJEE, Mithu" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:14:59 EDT
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
***Apologies for cross-posting*** Please disregard this notice if you have not previously subscribed to European Heart Journal with ScienceDirect. European Heart Journal Institutional Perpetual Access pre-2005. Having recently acquired the publishing rights to the EHJ, Oxford Journals need to collect the details of institutions who previously subscribed via ScienceDirect. We need to do this in order to ensure that institutions who have not renewed their online subscriptions for 2005 with Oxford Journals continue to have access rights to the historic journal volumes. On receipt of your details our Customer Services department will contact you with instructions on how to gain access to your subscribed content. Please follow this link <http://www3.oup.co.uk/jnls/list/eurheartj/perpetual> and complete your details in the form provided. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindest regards Journals Marketing Oxford Journals Mithu Mukherjee Communications Executive Oxford Journals Oxford University Press Great Clarendon Street Oxford email@example.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Open Access and For-Pay Access (to the same IR materials)
- Next by Date: News from Xrefer: Berkshire Encyclopedia of Human-Computer Interaction Now Available Online from Xrefer
- Previous by thread: Re: Licensing for Joint Degrees
- Next by thread: News from Xrefer: Berkshire Encyclopedia of Human-Computer Interaction Now Available Online from Xrefer