[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SELL SATEMENT ON ELSEVIER (science direct)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SELL SATEMENT ON ELSEVIER (science direct)
- From: "MARCO MARANDOLA" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 21:39:18 EDT
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Dear All, I think that this SELL iniciative is till not well known or discussed. It is the Statement for the new pricing model of Elsevier for ScienceDirect You can found it at: http://www.heal-link.gr/sell/statement4.htm Here an interesting prhase: "We are equally concerned about Elsevier's new policy regarding perpetual access after the termination of an agreement which requires a substantial payment per downloaded article. This policy would result in consortia paying enormous amounts for material already purchased. Once again this is beyond all acceptable limits and we cannot consent to such a policy. " What do you think about it? Good work. LL MM Marco Marandola International copyright and licence expert IFLA CLM INTERCOM
- Prev by Date: Blackwell Publishing Purchases Food and Nutrition Press, Inc.
- Next by Date: Re: NEJM editorial on open access
- Previous by thread: Blackwell Publishing Purchases Food and Nutrition Press, Inc.
- Next by thread: SAGE announces acquisition of major theology journals list