[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
OCLC's Open WorldCat pilot expands
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: OCLC's Open WorldCat pilot expands
- From: Liblicense-L Listowner <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 17:43:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Of possible interest. ---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 09:58:38 -0500 From: "Sloan, Bernie" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: OCLC's Open WorldCat pilot expands >From Information Today (Barbara Quint): "Excited by the 'resounding success' of the Open WorldCat pilot program, the management of OCLC, the world's largest library vendor, has decided to open the entire collection of 53.3 million items connected to 928.6 million library holdings for 'harvesting' by Google and Yahoo! Search." Full text at: http://www.infotoday.com/newsbreaks/nb041011-2.shtml Bernie Sloan Senior Library Information Systems Consultant, ILCSO University of Illinois Office for Planning and Budgeting 616 E. Green Street, Suite 213 Champaign, IL 61820 Phone: (217) 333-4895 Fax: (217) 265-0454 E-mail: email@example.com
- Prev by Date: NPG to publish Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism.
- Next by Date: Nature Publishing Group launches new methods journal
- Previous by thread: NPG to publish Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism.
- Next by thread: Nature Publishing Group launches new methods journal