[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
More on "information wants to be free"
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: More on "information wants to be free"
- From: Joseph Esposito <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 23:32:24 EDT
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
In an earlier post I referred to the origin of the phrase "information wants to be free," which I believed was coined by Stewart Brand. Someone sent me a link to a survey of the history of the phrase. It can be found here for anyone who is interested: http://www.anu.edu.au/people/Roger.Clarke/II/IWtbF.html -- Joe Esposito