JSTOR and ILL

Hello,

Prior to signing a collection rider for JSTOR, we reviewed our original
license agreement that was signed in 1999. In efforts to update the
agreement, we requested that the section permitting print-only ILL be
revised to permit secure electronic transmission of articles. The proposed
amendment was rejected.

As a result and because we rely on JSTOR to access articles that are in
cold storage, we are wondering how other libraries are dealing with
print-only ILL provisions from JSTOR (Especially when other publishers are
willing to permit electronic transmission of articles for ILL and
reserves)?

Thanks,

Galadriel Chilton
Electronic Resources Librarian