Re: CALL FOR PAPERS: Colleges, Code and Copyright

I see that one of the conditions for presenting is agreeing to the the
terms of CIP's copyright agreement. But the terms of it aren't stated in
the accompanying materials. Given all of the interest on this list in the
subject matter of copyright agreements between authors and publishers, I'd
think many on the list would like to know what the required terms actually
are.  Could someone from CIP send that info along as well?

Samuel Trosow
University of Western Ontario