RE: a preservation experience

Having developed archival models, we must then rely upon no single one of
them, but rather upon several, as different as possible. We are attempting
to predict the indefinite future, and the most careful work will not
attain perfect accuracy in this. I would add another consideration: at
least one of the preservation methods for any particular material must be
independent of funding agencies, independendent of publishers, independent
of libraries.

Daviod Goodman
Palmer School of Librarianship, LIU